Who we are:
Websites: https://ezigrip.co.nz, https://shop.ezigrip.co.nz
Company Name: Parker Ltd
Company Location: Queenstown, New Zealand
What data do we collect?
We collect the following information when you browse our Parent website and Parts Store:
1. Products you’ve viewed
2. Location, IP address and browser type
3. Shipping address
4. Name and emails when applicable
We collect this information so we can provide the best shopping experience, this includes showing you products you’ve recently viewed and using your location and shipping address to estimate shipping costs.
Personal data such as name, email address and product searchers are also collected in online forms.
When you purchase from us, we will ask you to provide personal information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number and credit card/payment details. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
· Send you information about your account and order
· Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
· Process payments and prevent fraud
· Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team can access the information you provide us. For examples, members of the team can access:
· order confirmation like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent,
· customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Out team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share information with third parties who help us provide our orders and store services to you; for example:
· We share your name, shipping address and contact number to our shipping providers.
· When the form for Australian enquiries on the product page is submitted, that data is then shared with our Australian distributors Bike Corp. This data also includes the product of interest for that page.
· We use a payment gateway, Stripe, to process payments. When processing payments, some of your data will be passed to Strip, including information required to process or support the payment, such as the purchase total and billing information. Please see the Stripe for more details.
The information Google Analytics collects includes:
· the first three parts of the IP address of the device
· the pages accessed on our site and the links clicked on
· the date and time the site was visited
· the referring site (if any) through which you clicked through to this site
· the operating system, such as Windows 10 or Mac OSX, on the device used
· the type of web browser used, such as Chrome, Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox
· other incidental information, such as screen resolution and the language setting used.
· device IP address
· device screen size and type
· browser information
· geographic location (country only)
· preferred language used to display our website.
This site generates persistent session cookies (that is, they have an expiry date and are removed on that date) for the purpose of monitoring site usage and
· ensure that Stripe services function properly
· detect and prevent fraud
· understand how visitors use and engage with our site
· analyze and improve services.
To protect your information, we take reasonable precautions to make sure your data is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. Our site uses secure socket layer technology (SSL) to encrypt any information you provide. However, not all data transmission over the Internet can guaranteed 100% secure so we cannot warrant the security of any information you transmit to us; consult our for more information.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
What rights you have over your data
You can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes. Please email for any data requests.